Monday, September 6, 2010

Why I'm learning about the UK Welfare and Disability systems

GREETINGS! As an Expert on the US Social Security (Welfare & Disability Insurance) systems, I'm now learning about what's going on in the UK for 2 reasons: 1) to be better prepared to deal with the upcoming US "Natn'l" Health Care System; and 2) to provide my disability insurance success process - ALL INFO PROVIDED FOR FREE - to you in the UK!

As a way to learn about me, please see my facebook page: Disabilitykey

I've been doing this Advocacy for almost a decade, and have reached over 4,000 folks WORLDWIDE.

I have both PERSONAL expertise with the system - on disability for Multiple Sclerosis and Polyneuropathy (getting approval the 1st time around in under 30 days when the "normal" timeframe is 3 1/2 years); and PROFESSIONAL expertise - a Human Resources Auditor and Executive for 30+ years.

Please check out my website: http:www.disabilitykey.com AND I'm new to this facebook organization: http://www.facebook.com/?tid=1589005602646&sk=messages#!/group.php?gid=100236785459

Please email me: csmagura@yahoo.com to get forms, examples, and process instructions on how to get disability insurance for which you qualify. Looking forward to getting to know you and your concerns better!

No comments: